Did you ever think about Google Business Registration? It’s indeed a good way for people to discover your business by typing your brand name without any stress.
In this article, you will be learning how to register your business on Google. Guess what? You will be ranked number one for your brand name.
The most exciting part of Google Business is leaving your phone number and email address for people to reach you easily.
Don’t forget, you didn’t have to pay for all this. Isn’t that what every business will look forward to?
If you were asking “how to register my business in Google,” you are in the right place.
Without boring you with much write-ups, let’s quickly see how to add your business to Google and get listed in the search results.
How To Register My Business In Google?
Registering your business with Google is not difficult as it seems. All you have to do is to follow the simple steps below.
- Sign in to your Google account: this is the first step. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by clicking on this link.
- Visit Google My Business Page: after you successfully log in to your Google account, you are expected to proceed to Google My Business Page.
- Click on the add icon: you will notice a plus icon located below on my business page. Click on it.
- Add a Business: Click on add a business and proceed
- Type Your Business Name: there is no explanation needed for this, kindly put your brand name and proceed
- Choose a Category: choose the right category for your business and click on the Next button
- Add a location: however, this is optional if you don’t want to use this option for your business, you can skip it by clicking on “No” and tapping on next.
- Add A contact info: you are expected to use your real contact information for people to reach you quickly. You can use your Email Address, Website, and phone number.
- Enter your mailing address: this is necessary. Before your business gets listed, you must verify it, kindly use an accessible home address and receive your pin.