How To Get N200 From eNaira Speed Wallet Apk
The eNaira is a digital representation of the Nigerian National Currency. If you choose to use eNaira you are supporting the Nigerian currency.
Here is another way to bag ₦200 from the eNaira Speed Wallet (Combo), it’s very easy and doesn’t require alot.
All you have to do is to follow our step by step guide, and make sure you register with your legal and valid information.
About eNaira Speed Wallet Apk (Combo)
The new eNaira Speed Wallet App (Combo) was designed and implemented to meet your expectations concerning usability (UI/UX), security, variety of other features to make your experience on the app worthwhile and proudly Nigerian content.
Features Of eNaira Apk
Below are some exciting features of eNaira Speed Wallet Apk
1. Multilingual services
The new eNaira Speed Wallet App now supports three major and one foreign language. (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo & French). We believe that our culture should reflect on the app so Nigerians can personalize their experience.
User can now upload his/her profile picture on his profile and subscribe to SMS notification and so on.
3. Device Authentication
This is another additional security layer, when you change your phone you need to authenticate your new device before logging in to your account.
However, the device Authentication is very easy, all you will be required is OTP which will be sent to you via SMS or email.
How To Register On eNaira Speed Wallet?
Download the eNaira Speed Wallet Apk from this link first, before proceeding to the next step.
- Open eNaira and choose “Individual Wallet”
- Don’t forget to choose “Banked” as your Consumer Type
- Proceed to Name Verification and put your BVN
- After completing the steps then you need to choose your Bank
- Choose your Bank and bind your account number
- Proceed & create and pin
Once the registration is successful, you will receive a pop-up like the screenshot below.
Some of your eNaira personal details will be sent to you via email & SMS.
Kindly note that the password you used when registering will be your default password, it will be required each time you want to log in.
While your username will be sent via SMS or Email Address as NUMBAN number, in other words; your NUMBAN Number is your eNaira username.
After completing the registration you will be rewarded with N200 which you can withdraw to your account directly.
How To Withdraw From eNaira Speed Wallet?
- Click on the “Pay”
- Select “Withdraw To Bank”
- Now select your bank and provide your account number
- Confirm the amount you want to send, provide your pin and click on the send button.
Things You Should Note About eNaira Speed Wallet Bonus
- The N200 is a registration Bonus, you will receive it instantly after verifying your account
- No referral bonus at the moment, don’t bother yourself referring more people. However when your friend registers with your link he would receive N200.
Want to make money online? No problem, Join Our Telegram Channel to stay up to date with legit stuffs.